Role: Education Officer
Area: Dumfries and Galloway
- Supporting workstreams in the creation of a Learning for Sustainability Strategy, including a refocus on Outdoor Learning.
- Leading Dumfries & Galloway’s Learning for Sustainability Partnership Group, including an Outdoor Learning sub-group.
- Working alongside a range of local & national partners to provide a menu of CLPL opportunities relating to Learning for Sustainability and Outdoor Learning.
- Supporting ELC and Primary & Secondary Schools with self-evaluation and improvement planning in aspects of Learning for Sustainability and Outdoor Learning.
- Continue to lead on raising attainment in Mathematics & Numeracy and the Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) Strategy.
Telephone: 01387 260 405
Mobile: 07920 598 921
Email: David Maxwell