Role: Outdoor Education & Activities Officer
Area: Shetland Islands
- Design and delivery of an inclusive program of adventurous outdoor education and activities for the young people of Shetland. These include supporting schools in the delivery of John Muir awards, transition programs, general outdoor activity and the Duke of Edinburgh Award expeditions.
- Maintaining and purchasing of all technical equipment required for the delivery of the program.
- Ensuring all operating procedures, risk assessments, and staff meet the standards required by AALAS.
- Offering technical advice for adventurous outdoor activities for Shetland Islands Council.
- Enthusing about the value (to all) of the natural outdoor environment of Shetland.
Telephone: 01595 695 947
Mobile: 07833 298 221
Email: Pete Richardson